Time to wake up!
Does it not bother you that our freedoms, one by one, are being stripped from us? That camera surveillance is becoming more and more prevalent? That our freedom to choose whether or not we are tracked, recorded or surveyed is diminishing by the day? That (according to the government) we now have…
"All men whom the higher nature has imbued with a love of truth should feel impelled to work for the benefit of future generations, whom they will thereby enrich just as they themselves have been enriched by the labours of their ancestors. Let there be no doubt in the mind of the man who has benefited from the common heritage but does not trouble to contribute to the common good that he is failing sadly in his duty."
100 Things To Do Besides Write Your Novel
I found this list from a while back…still applicable.
1. Read the first chapter of every book in your house. Decide they are too terrible to continue.
2. Look at old selfie shots on your computer. Decide you were thinner/prettier/had a better haircut at most points in your past than you do today.
3. Put yourself on a liquid diet.
4. Put yourself on an all-carb diet.
5. Draw pictures of your hand pretending to write.
6. Draw a picture of your face.
7. Throw it away.
"The Audition" by Celia Rowlson-Hall
If you’ve ever wondered what auditions are like, this is not far off. I’m not surprised, but I am impressed. Celia is such a genius.